It was just over a week ago one of our Members `Pieter Ravelli` brought the website to our attention and it struck a chord with the team here so it was pushed to the top of our development tasks. This really defines our ethos here at GeoDirectory which is basically if a member can suggest something that will benefit all of the members then we will happily add it.
Importing Snazzy Maps Styles
- First got to snazzymaps.com and find or create a style that you like.
- Once you are on the page you like, you will see a copy button, click that.
- Next go to your GeoDirectory settings and go to GD>Custom Google Maps>Manage Styles and click to edit the map you want to change.
- On the edit map styles screen, click the “import styles” button, paste in your styles code from Snazzy Maps and then click “Import & Save Styles” button.
- Now your new map styles will be used on your site.
The GeoDirectory Team