Affiliate Area get a 30% commission for each referral that converts into a sale. That's almost $60 for each yearly membership sold.
What do I need to know before getting started?
- You need to have a Paypal account to receive your funds. No other payment methods are supported.
- In order to get paid, the affiliate must generate two or more monthly sales and exceed the $90 payout minimum. Once you’ve made two or more sales totaling more than the $90 minimum payout, you will receive a payment via Paypal. Payments are made 30 days after the accounted month ends.
- You can NOT use your own affiliate links to purchase the products. Doing so will terminate your affiliate account and you will forfeit any potential earnings.
- You can not use “GeoDirectory” word in your domain name where you are promoting GeoDirectory products because this creates brand conflicts.
- If refund is provided to a customer for which commission has already been paid to you, the same will be adjusted from your future payments.