GeoDirectory V2 meets Ninja FormsExtended forms, Lead Management, Super Intuitive!
GeoDirectory V2 and Ninja Forms integration
we decided to integrate GeoDirectory V2 with Ninja Forms, here’s why:
While GeoDirectory V1 comes with a built in contact form, GeoDirectory V2 will not have one out of the box.
We removed our contact form, because:
- It is limited.
- You can’t customize it easily.
- It doesn’t keep track of submissions (Lead Management).
- You could use it only once per listing page.
In addition, if you wanted to add a general contact form to your directory website, you needed a 3rd party plugin, which would make its code redundant.
If you install GeoDirectory V2 today and you add an email address to a listing, the email address will appear instead of the “Send Inquiry” link that used to be there on V1.
However we added a section in the setup wizard to install Ninja Forms.
Why Ninja Forms?
We considered and tested only free plugins and it’s the one we liked the most.
The free version does everything a directory owner may want. If he wants more than the average directory owner, there are plenty of premium extension to choose from.
Ninja Forms is by far the most user friendly, intuitive and well coded of all the plugins that we tested. Stiofan was so impressed that he had no doubt.
In the future we may decide to integrate other plugins, but for the moment Ninja Forms it is…
What will it add to GeoDirectory V2?
- The setup wizard will ask you to install the Ninja Forms plugin and will auto-create a basic form, which you can use right away.
- You’ll be able to add the form to the listing via widget or shortcode or a Gutenberg block and it will open up in a modal window.
- It will be super easy to extend the form with any fields needed.
- Ninja Forms comes with built submission tracking (Lead Management). 👋
- You can add as many Forms as you wish to any listing via GeoDirectory custom fields and a Ninja Forms shortcode.
- You can use Ninja Form for the general contact form of your Directory.
The next beta version of GeoDirectory V2 (it should be released before the week end) will include this new features.
We hope you’ll like it and you’ll help us test it to make it a stable new features as soon as possible.