alench
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Hello,
I didn’t expect coding.
My last question was only about why places don’t show on map.
“I also don’t know why doesn’t show places on map. Is maybe because sync tags don’t go to the end? (screen in attachment). I have set default location and Google map API.”
Thanks for help,
A
Hello,
thanks for answer, I want Geodirectory with all functions from Kleo theme.
Can you just help me please with question why places is not showing?
Thanks for help,
A
Hello,
I have supreme directory as plugin with geodirectory compatibility and works fine on Kleo (home, detail page), I yust have problem with listing page. If I change div as I say above I get full width like as intended.
I don’t want edit Geodirectory templates so I need filter which change/remove div/class on specific template.
Thanks for help,
A
Thamks for help,
Alen
Get the latest news, tips, and exclusive content directly in your inbox.
Confirm your email address, and instantly receive the discount code :)