Christoph Heckmann
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Hello Alex, thanks for reply. Is there any hook that can be used to hide / show the categories?
Hello Kor,
any update?
BR ChristophIgnore the additionally issue. This is fixed.
The orgiginal problem remains.Hi Kor, thanks so much. The categories are not displayed anymore. Neither on the one CPT nor on the other.
I need the categories for one, for the other one not.
If I’m setting the categories of “fotograf” to be enables in the search options it is not displayed.
Did you do any CSS tweaking?Additionally I don’t understand why the search page for Fotobox is also showing results of Fotograf.
This reply has been marked as private.This reply has been marked as private.Solved! Thanks a lot! works for me.
This reply has been marked as private.This reply has been marked as private.Thanks for your reply, but I don’t see how this can help me.
For one CPT I need the categories, for the other one not.
Since the link you provided is related to CSS, it will alawys hide / show categories. -
AuthorPosts