Forum Replies Created
Yes there is a field in the csv file called “featured”. I map this to a field called “boost” in the wpallimport mapping. boost is the field label for the standard “featured” field in the database. In the csv file, all records contain “0”.
I think your suggestion re brokers will work for me. I’m a bit confused about setting up the relationship. I have “service providers” (brokers) and properties. Once a broker has registered on the system they will create a business listing as a broker. Then they will add one or more properties. I would like another user to be able to list all properties added by the broker. I assume this is done by viewing the broker’s business entry and then there’ll be a link from that to all their posts?
Also if a user finds a property via a different search, then to be able to link back to the broker’s business entry from there.
What link fields do I need to add to service providers and properties to make this work?
That’s great the search works really well, but…
when there is no search filter, the sort by option is available when showing results, but when any of the search criteria are applied, the sort by option is removed. Is it possible to retain that? The small gray button to remove the filter isn’t needed because the search criteria are still available anyway.
That’s a snippet and a half! unfortunately it either isn’t working or isn’t being called. I’ve attached a few screen shots. It’s still behaving like search “equal to” rather than greater than or equal to. Picture “final page search for 1” shows that only 1 bed properties were returned.
I think this might be related to your integration with WPAllImport. I cleaned the database and ran a new import. All records were inserted correctly. I immediately ran it again setting “if a duplicate record is found update all fields” to true. The import ran successfully, but when it had finished, every record had the “featured” flag set, even though the csv file was unchanged and no “Featured” flags were set in there. I think the update feature is corrupting the data in some random way.
ah – what shows as “>” here is replaced by > in the email version. I’ve changed it and the error has gone. Thanks.
I get a syntax error as shown in the attachment.
Easy when you know how! many thanks Alex
I just tried again. I completely cleared the browser cache and cookie data, but it made no difference.