Courtney
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Thanks, I will have a look.
Hi
I deactivated each one, one by one but after refreshing the page each time, those errors were still there.
Do you have any other recommendations?
Thanks
Hi. I must be doing something wrong as I changed the wp-content/languages/plugins/geodirevents-en_US.mo file but it is still showing as events. Please have a look at this page:
http://dev.web-guru.co.za/bandbay/events/ (events should be gig-guide). Then look at the search block, can you show me how to change events to gig-guide.
If you can do this one for me, I should be able to do the rest then.
I did the widget title, thanks.
Thanks
Hi Kor,
None of the above seems to be working?
Please advise.
Kind Regards,
Eugene
I disabled lazy load images. The images are now showing. Thanks
Get the latest news, tips, and exclusive content directly in your inbox.
Confirm your email address, and instantly receive the discount code :)