Kevin Roussel
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
-
AuthorPosts
-
This reply has been marked as private.
Any help?
This reply has been marked as private.All good!
Is there a way to hide the “favorite” button everywhere?
Thanks for the fix, paolo!
Go figure, it works now!
Switched to the7 theme and still not working.
I honestly don’t have a clue. No, I didn’t try undoing it. I’ll check with the theme developper.
I indeed switched to a child theme (X). Yes, it was working.
All I did was removing the translated strings to replace them with the .PO file. I didn’t change anything else.
Could the permalink settings cause that?
Thanks! Any word on the blank category pages in the navigation?
I’d be happy to do so, but I’ll lose the .mo file every time the plugin is updated, right?
I tried uploading the .po in WPML and it didn’t fix the issue. Any advice?
-
AuthorPosts
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)