Intekhab Joad
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
July 26, 2017 at 5:38 am in reply to: Geodirectory plugin not works after transferred on the Live server #388505This reply has been marked as private.July 25, 2017 at 1:31 pm in reply to: Geodirectory plugin not works after transferred on the Live server #388426
I have already mentioned this above that I have used the Better search replace plugin and run it but they showed that 0 results were found that need to be updated.
Because this is not about the database URL issue, please let me know what is the exact issue with solution.July 25, 2017 at 6:16 am in reply to: Geodirectory plugin not works after transferred on the Live server #388390This reply has been marked as private.July 25, 2017 at 5:21 am in reply to: Geodirectory plugin not works after transferred on the Live server #388387This reply has been marked as private.Please check this search results page http://probytestech.in/99weddings/?geodir_search=1&stype=gd_place&s=+&ogetvalue_textdropval=Catering+and+Partyservice&radiog_lite2=Catering&getvalue_textdropval=Catering+and+Partyservice&snear=45329&sgd_placecategory%5B%5D=7&sgeo_lat=51.5108223&sgeo_lon=7.014328299999988
There is only 1 place and I want this place shows in the map clearly but it does not show directly the place and also map cuts & not covers the whole section.
I want to fix thisNote: I have set the location – Germany.
Ok Thanks for the reply.
One more question, Can we add multiselect Categories option in Advacnced Search filter?Hello Kor,
I think you have not read my request carefully. My issue is nothing has been displayed under Geodirectory->Place Settings->Custom Fields tab.Please find the attachment for clearance.
And what about the Search by Zipcode option? -
AuthorPosts