Ulf Mayer
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Thank you. I will try ..
Thank you. For Question No 1 it was the solution 🙂
But the second question was not about the location slut. If you look at the picture the question is where can I change the url for the link “Werbeprofis”. I want that link go to this adress: https://werbeagentur24.online/werbeprofi-2/.
How can I do that?
Thanks
It works 🙂
Thank you – you made my day!
Hi Alex.
thank you very much. Good to har that everything basically works.
Here are the stripe payment-methods I want to use:
Creditcards – Single, Recurring – https://stripe.com/docs/sources/cards
Sofort – Single, Recurring –; https://stripe.com/docs/sources/sofort
Sepa Direct – Single, Recurring –; https://stripe.com/docs/sources/sepa-debit
Giropay – Single, Recurring – https://stripe.com/docs/sources/giropay
Thank you again.
Ulf
Thank you!!!
Thank you. So… I can not remove it?
And yes – divi works with the gd-sites. But I couldnt find out, how to customize the look of the pages, i. g. have the same kind of header on every page etc. Any advice about that?
Get the latest news, tips, and exclusive content directly in your inbox.
Confirm your email address, and instantly receive the discount code :)