This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paolo 8 years, 10 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket

Tagged: 

• Author

nespainvest
    Free User

Have Installed the new version. Only the core plugin was successful. All other plugin Internal server error (see screenshot)

Also I get the message that Geodirectory not has access to my file system and that I need to define details in wp-config. I have sent this information to the technician but is this correct?

The install is now not complete and broke my site (like you said in the Changelog)
    Also the default settings in General for Google analytics are on default enabled. I can change it, but there is no save button anymore in this new area.

That means that in the right sidebar on the detail page the plugin is searching in a loop.

Thanks

Simone
    Expired Member

You probably have permissions issue.
    Also, check in the wp-config.php if you have

define('FS_METHOD','direct');

nespainvest
    Free User

Ok. Thank you. The wp-config defined and the errors are gone and the core works now. Also, I have the save button back and a usual general page

The technicians have changed all the permission settings for Geodirectory to permitted but still can´t update the add-ons.

Message: Login details fr Geodirectory failed. Check Geodiretory Auto update – internal server error. Only the core plugin could get updated.

Other issue
    The videos not showing up anymore in the detail tab. They are invisable now.
    In the back office they are still there

Thanks

Simone
    Expired Member

I explained multiple times about your permissions issue (I fixed once the very same issue, remember?).

Please check the folder in wp-content/plugins and follow the WordPress rule (here https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_File_Permissions ) for permissions and DO NOT USE 777.

About the video, have you changed something in the Price Package? edited style.css? Changed Post Type Settings ?

nespainvest
    Free User

The technicians workt at the problem and have not fixed it. See below their report. What belong the videos who not appear. Yes, we have connect packages to diffrent accounts yesterday, but configure them all by settings in the price packages in the video place settings and checked that all. They are available in the settings but not appear.

Hi Frank

All the folders and the files rights 755 644, as described in the article indicated by you.

If we are trying to give other rights is this also not accepted by the server, which will give 500 messages and the site is unreachable.

I see every plugin I tried to update utilities the.js that a file is missing, and that the requested file actually does not exist in the specified locations.

Furthermore, I see no request going to actually download the file specified.

nespainvest
    Free User

Can you make it possible so I can download the files manualy? I have done it the first time but I can’t find it now. Only the files who I’ve download in the past. I want to dissable the autoupdate.

nespainvest
    Free User

Hi,

I have found the download area, download and installed a file manually but geot the next message:

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: geodir_location_manager_1.3.5.zip
    Unpacking the package…

Could not create directory.

Return to Plugins page

Simone
    Expired Member

Definitely a permission issue.
    check the wp-content/plugins folder.

nespainvest
    Free User

I ‘ve checked that but they are default like you set it a few weeks ago 755 (see screenshot)

Simone
    Expired Member

755 is ok, check plugins folder and uploads folder both in wp-content

nespainvest
    Free User

I yhave checked te Plugin folder, The upload folder and al seperate plugins in the folder. All on 755.

Simone
    Expired Member

try following the guide here, add your paths to your wp-config.php http://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#WordPress_Upgrade_Constants

nespainvest
    Free User

We have nothing changed and befor it worked. What could make change the config?

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

after downloading the plugin to update them, you can only do it via FTP by overwriting the original plugins.

You can’t re-install a plugin that is already installed.

In any case this isn’t a problem created by our products, they are hosting issues and should be addressed uniquly to your server admin. If they fail to fix them, you should consider using better hosting provider.

Thanks

Paolo
    Site Admin

We created a tutorial to fix the file system issue: https://wpgeodirectory.com/docs/geodirectory-does-not-have-access-to-your-filesystem/

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket