2 lines I can't translate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Guy Leroux 7 years, 2 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Guy Leroux
    Expired Member

Greetings:

I’ve been able to translate pretty much everything so far in GD. Everything but those 2 damn bits :

1) the “New” red tag appearing on top of new listings

2) this line when search fails : “No records found. Sorry, no record were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.”

I found this line in the Geodirectory plugin PO file : <h3>No Records Found</h3><p>Sorry, no record were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.</p>

But even if I translate it, it won’t take it (while I know for certain that this PO file is working).

Is it somewhere else?

Thanks,

Guy

Kor

Hi Guy,

Let me try to answer you questions.

#1 That is an icon which can be replaced using the custom CSS code below.

.geodir_new_listing {
        background: url(../images/new.png) no-repeat scroll left top transparent;
    }

#2 Could you please double check the translation file paths. It should be : /wp-content/languages/geodirectory/geodirectory-en_US.mo

If it doesn’t work, please share WP and FTP access so that we could check further.

Thanks!

Guy Leroux
    Expired Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Kiran

Hello Guy,

Please check now, that line also translated.

You have older geodirectory-fr_FR.po & geodirectory-fr_FR.mo. I have updated both files and put geodirectory-fr_FR.mo under languages/geodirectory folder and now it works fine.

Thanks,
    Kiran

Guy Leroux
    Expired Member

Wow, fantastic, thanks a lot, great service.

Must have taken some time just to log in and look. I appreciate. Very profesionnal.

Merci beaucoup Kiran!

Guy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket