404 on everything (almost)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paolo 7 years, 4 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

patripat
    Expired Member

Hi Guys,

Merry xmas 🙂

Just installed a new instance of geodirectory, played with some translation plugin…now i got the main page displaying and every click leads to a 404…

Could you please help me? (i’m sure i messed things up with translation since i would like users to be able to choose their language and thought it cannot be done with the translation files (?))
    Permalinks look ok to me, checked GD Pages too..

Thank you,
    Patrick

Kor

Hi there,

Do you think you can share WP temp admin access to your site so we can take a better look? You can post the details here using the private reply option below.

Thanks!

patripat
    Expired Member

HI again,

update : reinstalled wordpress and imported csv downloaded from my other directory, keeps giving 404…

patripat
    Expired Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Kor

Hi there,

Could you please double check on the credentials? It seems invalid as I’m not able to login to the backend.

Thanks!

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

even the sample page and hello world post created when installing WordPress are giving a 404, if you uninstall our plugin and theme the problem will persist, so it must be a server configuration error.

Please ask for support to your server admin and let us know how it goes,

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket