404 on Listings

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Paolo 8 years, 3 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Richard Clifford
    Free User

Whenever we go to a listing on our Listings Page and click a Listing we get a ‘404 Page Not Found’

I checked out error log and found this pops up every time we get the 404 when trying to click a listing

10-Feb-2016 20:14:36 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column ‘wp_geodir_gd_place_detail.geodir_region’ in ‘order clause’ for query SELECT wp_posts.*, wp_geodir_gd_place_detail.* FROM wp_posts INNER JOIN wp_geodir_gd_place_detail ON (wp_geodir_gd_place_detail.post_id = wp_posts.ID) WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_name = ‘arthurdale’ AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘gd_place’ ORDER BY wp_geodir_gd_place_detail.geodir_region asc, wp_geodir_gd_place_detail.is_featured asc, wp_posts.post_date desc, wp_posts.post_title made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), wp, WP->main, WP->query_posts, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

I opened a Support Ticket and said they think its a database error and they recommended running ‘Clear all GD Version number’ in GD tools and if it didn’t work to open a ticket here for help.

Please help me.

Guust

Can you post your WP admin details in a private reply so we can check your settings? Thanks.

Richard Clifford
    Free User
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

I’ve asked to developers to check. Quick question though, how can you have the location manager installed if you are a registered as a free user?

Do you have another account that you used to purchase a licence?

Please let us know,

Thanks

Richard Clifford
    Free User

We have another account that purchased the add-on.

Paolo
    Site Admin

Ok please use that to avoid confusion with moderators, the policy says that support to free users is provided when only the core plugin is installed.

Your problem is solved though, you had a sorting option in place settings, but the original field had been deleted.

Thanks

Richard Clifford
    Free User

We will do that in the future.

Thank you very much for your support

Paolo
    Site Admin

You are welcome 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket