404 page for new listing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kor 5 years, 6 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Robert Slaker

Hi There,

We have been using Geodirectory for a few months now and have uploaded several test listings which have all worked successfully. Our most recent listing however is taking us to the 404 page and we can’t seem to figure out why. All of our previous test listings were entered in from the admin side, and this most recent listing was entered from the user perspective so I suspect it has to do with how that enters the listing into the database.

I looked through several of the forum entries on this, but was not able to find a solution. Any idea of how to solve this?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Guust

Have you published the listing in the backend?

Please post your URL and WP admin details in a private reply if you want us to have a look at your settings.

Thanks

Robert Slaker
    This reply has been marked as private.

Kor

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve just checked your Website and everything seems fine. Which listing is not working?

Thanks!

Robert Slaker

You are correct. I’m not sure what the issue was. It is possible it was not approved properly on our end. Thank you for checking into it.

Kor

Hi Robert,

Alright then, let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket