507 and 503 error Insufficient Storage /Service unavailable

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  farmandrancher 5 years, 2 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

farmandrancher
    Expired Member

Hello GD Developers,
    I have attached 2 files of 2 separate errors generated on the site.
    farmandrancher.com

I have researched the google api and verified correct settings and working properly.
    Here is what happens: When searching with the near me feature, if I enter Category: All Services – Horse Therapy – Albuquerque, NM with a radius search of 175 miles, for example, i generate the errors.
    The actual listing location is about 20 miles away, and also tagged ‘Albuquerque’ in the listing. It seems that tags do not help ‘geo locate or locate a listing, so is is about placing a listing in multiple cities if this lister wants to promote services in multiple areas? or What else is generating the errors and how to fix.

This is when i generate the errors. The actual listing, for example is located in Los Lunas, New Mexico, and when searched for just 20 miles away in Albuquerque New mexico, The error generates.

I believe it is in the Near Me Feature of Search and have tried many many different changes to attempt to correct before asking you for help.
    If you could provide solutions i would truly appreciate it. Love the GD Team and support.
    Thank You
    Cara

Kor

Hi Cara,

Thanks for your post. I’ve just checked your screenshots and it looks like this is a server related issue. Kindly bring this question to your hosting provider as there only you’ll get the best solution.

Thanks!

Alex Rollin

About the searching, please include a URL so we can see the search query you are using.

If you are using the “Near” and the radius is set to 175, then it should show. If you are using “IN: Los Lunas” then that will only show listings in los lunas.

farmandrancher
    Expired Member

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    I truly appreciate your insights to this issue.
    You are correct (of course) to say it is being searched IN, not near.
    In order to get the “result” in the city within the mileage search range, then what would be the trick to get this to show in the search results? Tried tagging the various cities, and the attached file is the search result. (at least it didn’t give 507 this time)
    Fine tuning…

https://www.farmandrancher.com/search-for-a/?geodir_search=1&stype=gd_place&spost_category%5B%5D=10&s=HORSE+THERAPY&snear=&sort_by=&sdistance=100&sgeo_lat=&sgeo_lon=&city=albuquerque

Alex Rollin

farmandrancher
    Expired Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

farmandrancher
    Expired Member

Hello GD Developers and thanks for this directory.
    To go around the 507 and 503 errors I encounter, here is what I would like to do and ask of your expert help.
    Elimiate the Search Bar and only utilize the Category bar.
    I never get these errors using this only, and I did work with the server end solutio, which is why i would like to ask this of you.

In the attached image, If you could share the code to extend the Category search bar to cover the area that is blank, this should work. I have already tried this code: in css.

.sd.home .featured-area .geodir-loc-bar-in, .sd.sd-location .featured-area .geodir-loc-bar-in {
    max-width: 590px;
    }
    and it didn’t work, cleared cache, etc.
    I really appreciate your help to fixing this solution and ready to take on the industry,,,shortly.
    I really appreciate your help with this.
    Love the directory so much, you are genius’ at work!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket