Could you, please, help me with the following issues:
1) Is it possible to remove pagination and add “Load more” button insted of it, or just add “canonical” to pagination? Otherwise, all GD Archive pages will never be reflected in search systems. We made the analysis and found out that each pagination page is a duplicate one and not a new created page.
By the way, GD Archive pages are the main pages for the directory. It is a big problem for SEO optimization.
2) Is it possible to display 20 listings on GD Archive and Search pages? 10 listings on a page are very few. But we did not find where it can be setting up.
3) We set up [gd_recently_viewed] shortcode on GD Details page, but the images are not dispayed (please, see attachment). Is it possible to fix it?
Thank you for your attention
1. GD doesn’t have a load more feature. Each paged list has a unique URL and Google understands paging. I will flag your request for a load more feature and ‘canonical’.
2. To change how many listings are shown per page on archive and search pages adjust the setting
WP – Settings – Reading – Posts per page
3. Yes, of course. Please share a link and WP Admin credentials so we can take a look.
URL of details page where recently viewed can be seen:
To open a new support ticket, first select the relevant forum and then click the "New Post" button. Example: You need support for the core plugin? Click on Core Plugin support and click on the "New Post" Button.