problems with listings-export of one particular CPT

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Birgit Wilde 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #486721

    Birgit Wilde
    Full Member
    Post count: 203

    Hello,

    I just tried to export the listings of my CPT named “Hochzeitslocation”.

    However, the system does not provide the link, although it says that the export is finalized. (see screenshot 1)

    With all other CPTs the export of listings is fine.

    I have checked the debug log, but no bug was shown in there.

    Any idea?
    Many thanks and sorry for asking so many questions today 😉

    Birgit

    #486776

    Kor
    Moderator
    Post count: 13780

    Hi Birgit,

    Thanks for your post. Sorry, it looks like you’ve left out the screenshot. Could you attach it again so that we know what you’re referring to?

    #486813

    Alex Rollin
    Moderator
    Post count: 20423

    Hi Scott,

    thats sounds like there might be a problem in the custom fields? It is exceedingly rare, but that’s where I would look.

    If this is still an issue please write back with WP Admin credentials and login URL and we will take a look. Include FTP also in case we need it for debugging, please.

    Thanks

    #486896

    Birgit Wilde
    Full Member
    Post count: 203

    Hi Alex,
    I have just tried again to export the locations and the system did provide a csv-link (see screenshot 1).

    However, when I opened the csv I realized the names and content of the columns has nothing to do with the locations in my database (see screenshot 2).

    The csv-file should look something like this (screenshot 3) with post-IDs included.

    Any idea where this might come from?
    Thank you!
    Birgit

    #486985

    Alex Rollin
    Moderator
    Post count: 20423

    I do not, very strange.

    Please write back with WP Admin credentials and login URL and we will take a look. Include FTP also in case we need it for debugging, please.

    #487019

    Birgit Wilde
    Full Member
    Post count: 203
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #487190

    Alex Rollin
    Moderator
    Post count: 20423
    This reply has been marked as private.
    #487260

    Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin
    Post count: 22615

    Hello,

    Thanks for the info, the issue seems to be that you have added a custom field with the key “post_date” which is a standard WP field. I have added a task to prevent standard fields keys from being added.

    If you don’t need that field you can delete it and it should work fine, if you do need it you will need to rename the column and field key.

    Thanks,

    Stiofan

    #488080

    Birgit Wilde
    Full Member
    Post count: 203

    Hi Stiofan,
    thank you for this hint. The field was accidentally added. I deleted it and now everyhting is fine. 🙂
    Many thanks
    Birgit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘problems with listings-export of one particular CPT’ is closed to new replies, this may be for inactivity, please open a new topic if you have a similar question.