1) If no image is uploaded, the default “map in hands” image shows in header while slider and images tab show the default category image. Is this correct? I thought that the default category image should show in header too.
2) If an image is uploaded, it is shown in header, slider and images tab.
3) If the image is deleted and not replaced by another, the default category image is shown in slider and images tab, while the suposedly deleted image is still shown in the header. Is this the correct behaviour? I thought that header, slider and images tab should get back as they were in point 1.
1. Yes, it does not repond to fallback images
3. The header image should be unset, too. We can check on that. First, please try clearing cache. If that doesn’t work share a link and login credentials so we can check the issue.
To open a new support ticket, first select the relevant forum and then click the "New Post" button. Example: You need support for the core plugin? Click on Core Plugin support and click on the "New Post" Button.