I have a basic install of GD with a custom Therapist post type and the Whoop! theme. I hid the “Places” CPT because I only want my Therapist type to show on the site. I’ll include login info in a following private post. Please see the screenshots taken on my iPhone 6 to reference the numbers:
1. When I go into full screen, the button to go from full back to normal isn’t really in top corner. Is down a little which looks weird and I assume isn’t intentional.
2. The zoom in/out buttons cover up the “Use two fingers to move…” text.
3. If drag with one finger, the arrows that are used to show/hide the category box start floating around the screen.
4. When maximize map, bar on bottom of map overlays on top of category selector and can’t (easily) see/select bottom checkbox cause it is mostly covered.
5. When only one custom post type is showing and places is hidden, the bottom bar on the map still shows, including the < and > navigation links and the | separator even though there is only one item. If you only have places and no custom CPTs, there is no bar – it seems like it should be the same when there is a single CPT and places is hidden. It has no value, looks a little strange, and may contribute to other issues.
6. If minimize category box, link to re-expand that box covers > link and/or can be floating (as in screenshot).
I realize I’ve put multiple issues in one post. I did that because they all seem closely related, would be worked on together, and I have screenshots that show them all together. If you’d prefer, I can create multiple requests… please just let me know.This reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘Whoop! Layout Issues with Custom Post Types’ is closed to new replies, this may be for inactivity, please open a new topic if you have a similar question.