captainsbunker
Forum Replies Created
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Very useful feed back; thank you Stiofan.
Very much obliged,
Jase
Good evening Guys,
Any further thoughts/input here please?
Regards,
Jason
Thank you for your message Vikas,
As you can probrably tell I am a complete novice and, having downloaded firefox and firevug I’m just as stuck as I was in the first place.
I’m sorry but I haven’t a clue where to go or what to do.
Jase
Hi again,
Sorry to be a nuiscance.
having resolved the framework issue; I now can’t seem to get the map to display at all. I’ve tried numerous combinations from threads about settings but to no avail.
The framework and plugins are all from an install this morning. I’m sure it is just me being daft but any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Jase
Getting there! Managed to get the file size increased; thank you for your support. Now to configuring the rest of the site; much to do so may be back here soon.
Jase
Get the latest news, tips, and exclusive content directly in your inbox.
Confirm your email address, and instantly receive the discount code :)