2 different map widgets

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tinamama 4 years, 4 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

tinamama

I am working on a second directory website…same theme (listimia), same GD directory…and even setting them both up essentially the same, just the content that is the same…But for some reason my map widgets are different. The new site has a “get directions” button. I figured it must be an updated version, but the theme versions are the same, the GD versions are the same. So WHY are the widgets different??

Attached are the screenshots.

Guust

I am guessing in the one widget you allowed directions but not in the other widget.
    See image.
    Thanks

tinamama

Ok I FINALLY figured it out…it had to do with the map type setting. Found that if I set it to “post map” and check the “enable map directions” box, then I got the features I was looking for.

I assume the difference in the colors of the widgets is because one site has the map styles plugin and the other does not?

tinamama

Oh, funny! We were probably posting at the same time. Is there documentation somewhere on what exactly these different map types mean?

Alex Rollin

tinamama

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket