3 questions about directory page

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Paolo 7 years, 6 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Ido Angel
    Expired Member

hi,

http://outofsite.biz/yoga/directory/

1. there’s a strange gap between the map and the top
    2. after searching, the advanced search options stay open
    3. how do i show all courses under map even before search?

thanks!

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

1) The grey gap is determined by the zoom level of that map, once you’ll add at least a second listing it will go away. Or you an reduce the zoom for that widget.

2) Go to appearance >> widgets >> GD Search top section and adjust the GD search widget settings.

3) Still in appearance add some popular post view widgets below the map, please see: https://wpgeodirectory.com/docs/layout/

Let us know how it goes,

Thanks

Ido Angel
    Expired Member

thx!
    2-3 : great 🙂
    but re 1, mo matter what zoom level i choose, map doesn’t change…

Ido Angel
    Expired Member

the strange thing is that the map widget is not shown on ANY widget section, and the bottom section in search page is handled under “HOME bottom section”…
    also, the map is showing only 1 category, and not all of them. i checked that i’m not hiding any other categories in the map design page, and i’m not.
    thx 🙂

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

I no longer see a grey bar (because you add few more listings and now it is zooming correctly).

I see more than 1 category in the map and I can’t check the widget problems you report unless you also provide admin credentials for us to check your dashboard.

Thank you,

Ido Angel
    Expired Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

I guess the map is added by Kleo Theme programmatically. The second problem also isn’t something I can recreate in any of my demos, so I think it’s related to the theme too.

Can you please try to ask them and let us know?

Thanks

Ido Angel
    Expired Member

maybe that’s because i don’t have the directory as a homepage? i chose a different page on the wordpress settings for a page, but on the geodirectory permalinks on pages – i HAD to set it as home.

Paolo
    Site Admin

hi,

I don’t know that theme inside out and I’d be guessing, while their support team definitely know how they are adding the map.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket