500 error after installing the plugin

This topic contains 54 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamin Romero 8 years, 3 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Hello,

The root of the problems seems to be the “polylang” plugin, our only confirmed compatable translation plugin is WPML. If i can disable “polylang” i can try to fix the problems it caused?

Thanks,

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Hi Stiofan,

Oh I understand. Ok you can disable polylang then. I really appreciate it.

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Thanks, please check now. There still seems to be some styling issues, please play about with things and if you want to become a member we can look at those for you.

Thanks,

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Thank you very much for your help Stiofan and Paolo.

Your customer service has been amazing for this freemium plugin. I would like to help you to promote the plugin so I will speak about it with my colleagues in the industry.

Have a good weekend.
    Ben

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Thanks for your feedback Ben, you can also really help us spread by leaving us a good review here: https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/geodirectory

Thanks,

Stiofan 🙂

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Hi Stiofan,

I just left some feedback.

Do you know why when Geodirectory is active the color of my categories is gone? What is causing this?

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Thank you Ben! 🙂

For the categories, i am not really sure what you mean but i guess its just a small CSS issue, again we will look at this if you decide to stick with us, do some testing (and try to ignore any design issues) and see if the product fits your needs.

Thanks,

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Thanks Stiofan.

I will play with the theme for a while and hopefully decide to become a member.

I have set up colors for my post categories. Those category color are for the titles of the categories of my posts. For some reason, if the plugin is active the colors for the whole list of categories of my site don’t work. I don’t mean the categories in the plugin. Any suggestion?

I understand that there are some styling issues with the widget, etc, that you can help with later. But I am not sure if this is also a problem related to styling.

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

The demo user does not seem to work any more but if you decide to become a member i personally will help make sure your theme is compatible 🙂

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Hi Stiofan,

I just got my membership. Can you help me to fix the problems with the plugin please?

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Hi Ben,

Welcome to GD 🙂

Can you make a short list of problems you have noticed and i’ll run through them and if any login details for wp-admin or FTP have changed please provide new ones.

Thanks,

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member
    This reply has been marked as private.

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Hi Stiofan.
    Have you managed to have a look at the problems?

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

sorry for the late reply, we are havcing problem with our notification system and we missed few replies.

1) I’m not sure what widgets you are talking about. Please activate the plugin and provide a link where the problem is visible.
    2) This must be caused by a javascript error. I’ve asked to Stiofan to have a look.
    3) in GeoDirectory >> General >> Permitir al usuario ver el área wp-admin set to yes solves this problem.

Let us know,

Thanks

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Also you have a multisite and dont have GD active on either?

Stiofan

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket