500 error after installing the plugin

This topic contains 54 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Benjamin Romero 8 years, 3 months ago.

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket
  • Author

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

It is active now. It wasn’t right and I though once you check it you will active it to properly fix it. Stiofan knows the styles problems because he talked about them in the past.

The link for the GeoDirectory page is http://digitalbuzzing.com/directorio-startup/.

I meant the GeoDirectory widgets (modules) in the directory page.

The category problem that I mention in point 2 it is visible in the attached images.

I am not sure if the ADD PLACE page it looks right to me. I check the translation of the title in the .po file and it is right but it shows it incorrectly.

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin
    This reply has been marked as private.

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Hi Stiofan,

Thank you for this. I don’t know how to help on this. I just deactivated all plugins and I can not see any difference on GeoDirectory.

I need some indication how to check htaccess or server.

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Ok that it is good news.

Any idea about the problem with the color in the categories?

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Please Stiofan, can you fix the problem not showing the color of the post categories please when Geodirectory is active?

I am worried about this because it is an essential element of the website visual style.

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Hi Ben,

I still have not idea what you mean, can you provide a pic of before and after so i can tell exactly where you mean?

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

I did yesterday at 12.30. This is the main reason why I decided to pay the subscription after you told me to do it to help me to fix this problem.

I have set up a specific color for every category of my WP posts. You know, you can do it once you set up a new post category. My theme uses them to show that color in the title of the post in the home page (See it attach).

I can see, when Geodirectory is active, adds a category color option (it is bad spelled btw) when adding a new category. For any reason, the color disappears with Geodirectory active. it is incompatible with the standard WP color.

Do you understand now what I mean?

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

Ah, i did not know, thanks for the pictures, please check now 🙂

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Thanks Stiofan

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

You are welcome! 🙂

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Hi Stiofan.

Can you let me know what changes exactly you did to make the categories colors work?

I am trying to make some changes to the current ones and add another category with color but it doesn’t change. Did you add a piece of code?

Stiofan O’Connor
    Site Admin

I believe i added a snippet of code to your theme functions.php file, if you want me to check please provide upto date wp-admin details.

Thanks,

Stiofan

Benjamin Romero
    Expired Member

Paolo
    Site Admin

Hi,

I can’t access the internal wp file editor (Appearance >> Editor), so I cannot see your functions.php. Please provide FTP credentials and we will provide the information required.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

We have moved to a support ticketing system and our forums are now closed.

Open Support Ticket