Your directory can use the Google Analytics addon to allow visitors to see statistics about how many visitors listings have received.
See more here: https://wpgeodirectory.com/downloads/google-analytics/
Check to be sure you have the following plugins installed before you get started.
- Login to Google Analytics
- In the Google Analytics site, create an account and project for your site, if you don’t already have one.
- Now open the GD Addon settings at: GeoDirectory – Settings – Google Analytics
- Choose whether or not to show analytics to the business owner.
- Click the “Authorize” button to connect your site to Google Analytics; a popup will open.
- In the popup, choose the Google account used to create the project.
- When Analytics requests authorization, click the “Allow” button.
- The Auth code will now be displayed in the popup. Copy the Auth code to your clipboard.
- Select the GD Addon settings again, and paste your Auth code into the Auth code field, and save the settings.
- Once the settings reload, scroll down to “Analytics Account” field and select the project you created from the “Analytics Account” drop down.
- Visit the GD Analaytics tab and set who can view Analaytics.
- Add the GD > Google Analytics to your Detail page sidegar. Analytics will not show if you do not add the element to t he detail page.
GD > Google Analytics
Add the GD > Google Analytics Widget to the sidebar that shows on your Listing Detail page to share analytics.
If you only want to show Analytics to listing owners and only on the Listing Detail page, try the following settings.
This shortcode can be used on the Detail page template.
Get support on our forum, fnd out more here: https://wpgeodirectory.com/docs-v2/v2/support/
I don’t have a Google Analytics account. Can I use this?
You will need to setup an account here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/