GD Booster can not be used with this plugin, we recommend using WP Super Cache to compliment Autoptimize
Autoptimize is a popular html optimization plugin for WordPress and is now compatible with GeoDirectory. For Autoptimize and GeoDirectoy to work together properly there are a few settings you must enable.
The settings below are the ones that worked best during our testing and are highly recommended to follow but your theme may require different settings.
- Enable: Optimize HTML Code?
- Disable: Also aggregate inline JS?
- Exclude scripts from Autoptimize:
- Enable: Add try-catch wrapping?
- Enable: Optimize CSS Code?
- Enable: Generate data: URIs for images?
- Enable: Remove Google Fonts?
- Enable: Also aggregate inline CSS?
- Disable: Inline and Defer CSS?
- Enable: Inline all CSS?
- Exclude CSS from Autoptimize: admin-bar.min.css, dashicons.min.css