Some common issues users need help with are “page not found”, maps not working etc.
- Check that you have the latest versions of all plugins.
- Your problem may already have been fixed in the latest versions.
- Only all the most current versions of all plugins and themes are guaranteed to work together and supported.
- Navigate to your plugin list in the backend of your website, and compare the versions in your account and downloads page.
- You may have to add your licenses first to enable updates.
- Check your WP permalinks.
- Check the correct links to your GD pages.
- It is important to understand the GD pages structure, ie the location, listings, detail pages etc.
- Adding these shortcodes to any WP page will give you a good overview of what GD pages have been created and their correct URL:
- Note that the last shortcode will only work if you have the Location Manager installed.
- Make sure the listing is in at least one category.
- Review the WP Permalink comments above.
- Check Google Map API.
- Make sure that you added a key at GD > Design > Map.
- Make sure the key is valid for your domain.
- Do NOT hide the maps.
- Check that there are no boxes ticked at GD > Design > Map > SHOW / HIDE POST TYPE AND CATEGORY ON MAP