Event Calendar Newsletter & GeoDirectory Integration
Event Calendar Newsletter is a nifty plugin that allows users to embed Events from some of the best Events calendar plugins for WordPress, into your newsletter’s template, with just few clicks.
Email marketing is still extremely important to drive traffic to your website.
If you are running a website focused on events, you’ll certainly want to engage your subscribers daily to inform them about any new events published on your site.
Even if Events are not the main focus of your website, a weekly newsletter to inform your subscribers about upcoming events should be a must to increase the number of visitors to your website.
The Event Calendar Newsletter plugin is compatible with the most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, Active Campaign, MailPoet and others.
A GeoDirectory Integration has been announced today in the premium version of them plugin and we are glad to present it here to our readers.
The pro version, other than the GeoDirectory integration, includes unlimited templates, multi columns newsletter designs and sending the newsletters via your favorite email marketing services is automated.
Other features include:
Brian Hogg, the developer of the Event Calendar Newsletter plugin also made a video that show how easy it is to fetch and embed GD Events into your newsletter template.
- Select events from 1 day to 12 months to add to your newsletter
- Quickly copy and paste the output into your newsletter
- Select events by category, tag or a specific calendar so you get only the events you want in your newsletter
- Save multiple templates to quickly fetch events for different parts of your newsletters, or for different newsletters (ie. weekly upcoming event newsletters vs. the next month)
- Use the default design or customize the formatting and add the information you want in your newsletter using a visual or HTML editor
- Split your events into multiple columns (premium and developer licenses)
- Group events by day or month so they’re easier to read
- Save multiple templates – quickly get the events you want in the right format
- Ability to automatically insert events into supported email programs like MailChimp, MailPoet and Active Campaign
- Ability to configure automatic mailings and reminders of events
- Selecting less than a week (1-6 days) of events
- Use a custom date range to select only the events you want, ie. if you’re creating a future newsletter in advance